[ Blog ]
Hi All, The main thing to get going here is a place where everyone can find out where and when we are teaching classes. Click on the Class Schedule page on the left. Here are some new projects we have going:
1. We are teaching 12 group classes per week in Gold Country.
2. We just started a one hour, advanced kettlebell lifting class, 2 mornings a week at Aikido’Ka in Grass Valley.
3. We have run a special deal for our most dedicated students since last summer: pay $120.00 per month and you have total access to all our classes in Gold Country.
4. Starting April 1st we are running evening classes Monday through Friday, 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
5. Recently I received certification as a Strong First instructor. Strong First is a new organization formed by my principle teacher Pavel Tsatsouline with Mark Toomey, another very important mentor of mine. Strong First is a uniquely professional and ethical entity. There is no BS at Strong First. I am both proud and humbled to be part of this outstanding group of coaches and athletes. Here is a link to the Strong First Website: http://www.strongfirst.com/
7. We also have a free tele-class entitled, “Adaptive Movement,” 28 March. Here is a link to the facebook page:
Stay tuned, things are changing fast around here. For info on individual training, organizing special workshops, etc… call Eric Kenyon at 510-393-2568, or e-mail email@example.com.
Be in touch! – Eric
We are starting a blog, which will be about our activities at Form is Function. We may also write some pieces that are purely informational, or speculative. Might also post some stuff from our Facebook event pages that were a sort of loose blog. Enjoy. – EK 7 Mar 2013: How to Get Better [...]