Saturday May 20th, 1:00 to 4:00 pm
At the beautiful Aikido’Ka dojo, 142 East McKnight Way, Grass Valley
At this workshop Form is Function shows how to combine practices of robust health and dynamic athleticism to create a body aesthetic that maximizes your natural gifts and reduces your challenges. This popular workshop is extended to three hours in order to provide a complete, stand alone program you can use immediately. Join us and learn:
1) The lab tested, speed and power exercise shown to be the fastest fat burning exercise ever.
2) The true meaning and usefulness of “aerobic” exercise.
3) The importance of diet in fat loss, and the most effective, diet guidance.
4) The vital importance of health and athleticism in body transformation.
5) How natural, and easy to learn improvements in posture can make you look taller and thinner, and feel happier.
6) How living in a more athletic and resilient physique improves the choices we make, and drives a dramatic and unstoppable transformation.
Cost to Form is Function members: $60.00
Chief instructor Eric Kenyon
Nutrition specialist Elizabeth Dreher
“I’m really glad I went to the body sculpting workshop. Even though I’ve been part of FIF for quite some time I’m always amazed at what more I can learn and come away with, whether it’s something brand new or just a good refresher. Eric is a wealth of knowledge on so many aspects of body movement, body sculpting and just giving you a plan for whatever goals you have. Some of my specific goals have been a smaller waist size, stronger glutes and upper body strength for pull-ups and I have an exact list of what exercises I need to do to achieve that. I made sure to take notes on Elizabeth’s talk on nutrition as that’s something I’ve fallen short on and I got some really good pointers for meal planning and strategies to keep for life. I would and do recommend this class to everyone I can. If you really want effective results, Eric is the guy to go to.”
– Cherisha Heart Giacoma, musician, recording artist, North San Juan CA