Saturday, April 15th 2017
1:00 to 3:00 pm
At the Aikido’Ka dojo
142 Easy McKnight Way, Grass Valley CA
At this workshop Form is Function shows how to combine practices of robust health and dynamic athleticism to create a body aesthetic that maximizes your natural gifts and reduces your challenges. Join us and learn:
1) The lab tested, speed and power exercise shown to be the fastest fat burning exercise ever tested.
2) The true meaning and usefulness of “aerobic” exercise.
3) An exercise that can shrink your waist by 2 inches in one week.
4) The importance of diet in fat loss, and the most important, healthy diet survival tips.
5) The vital importance of health and athleticism in body transformation.
6) How natural, and easy to learn improvements in posture can make you look taller and thinner.
Chief instructor Eric Kenyon
Nutrition specialist Elizabeth Dreher