Form is Function presents: Lower Back Strength and Health.
Saturday April 1st
1:00 to 3:00 pm
At the Aikido’Ka dojo
142 East McKnight Way
Grass Valley CA
Does your lower back ever feel weak, unstable or painful? Do clinical treatments have only short term beneficial effects? How would your life be improved if your lower back was strong, stable and resilient?
At this two hour workshop you will learn:
1) Why “lift with your legs” or worse yet, “lift with your knees” never protected your back, and what to do instead.
2) How tight hips have kept your lower back unstable, and how to effectiively mobilize your hips.
3) A simple drill to decompress your brutalized spine, and most likely reduce pain and stiffness immediately.
4) Why years or even decades of conventional “core” training never improved your back pain or weakness, and what to do instead.
5) The best lower back strengthening exercise in existence, and how to do it correctly.
6) How to strengthen your lower back so chiropractic adjustments and other clinical treatments can take hold long term.
Your teacher: Chief instructor Eric Kenyon.
“Great class. I got exactly what I needed. Squats and dead lifts done the way you instructed engaged my big muscles and not my fragile lower back area. Its surprising how simple and easy the exercises are.” – Marv Hoffman, Nevada City CA