Russian Flexibility for Health & Well-being.
Saturday March 18th
1:00 to 3:00 pm
At the Aikido’Ka dojo, 142 East McKnight Way, Grass Valley
Do your limbs and joints feel stiff, immobile, rusty?
Do you have trouble squatting down, touching your toes, or reaching above your head?
Do you think you should be more flexible and have better range of motion considering all the stretching you do, and have done over the years? We do.
Did you know there are body movements and postures that cause fear, anxiety and depression?
Many Americans are habitually jammed or stuck, living and operating in those damaging postures. We will show you movements and postures that cause joy, stimulate the immune system, conserve or even create energy, improve sleep and build a bouyant youthful flexibility.
At this 2 hour workshop you will learn:
1) How to use your strength to accomplish increased range of motion, and improve stability.
2) Ways to make space within your body to move, and increase range of motion immediately.
3) How to direct the stress of challenging movements and postures away from delicate joint structures and spread the load onto large, resilient muscles and muscle groups.
4) Simple flexibility and strength exercises that cause a lifting in mood immediately.
5) A powerful, activation technique that opens up all joints and improves range of all motion.
6) Exhilarating flexibility drills that stimulate a part of your immune system that may have been off-line for years or even decades.
Your teacher: Chief instructor Eric Kenyon